[mythtv-users] Dual DVB-T adapter problems

Josu Lazkano josu.lazkano at gmail.com
Sat Sep 11 23:32:39 UTC 2010

Hello again, on this week I am asking lots of questions on this mail
list, I am trying to definitively get a stable HTPC. I want to thank
you for all reply.

I have a Kworld KW-DVB-T 399U dual USB tuner on a Debiain Squeeze
machine and debian-multimedia repository. I added the last
dvb-usb-af9015.fw firmware on /lib/firmware.

I configure both adapters on the backend, the first one (adapter0)
with "Use DVB Card for active EIT scan" activated and the second
(adapter1) no.

I can watch a channel on the first fronted, but I can watch any
channel on other fronted at the same time.

This is my backend log: http://pastebin.com/LcChGyd5

Can you help with this? I am trying with this lot of time, I thinking
that it will be EIT scan, but I need it to activate it because on my
country there is not good enough XMLTV provider.

Thanks for all your help and best regards.

--
Josu Lazkano