[mythtv-users] Video card hell. Need help.

barbex barbex at gmail.com
Mon Sep 13 14:41:04 UTC 2010

On Mon, Sep 13, 2010 at 4:11 AM, Craig Huff <huffcslists at gmail.com> wrote:
> Sorry, didn't notice until after I hit send this wasn't going to the list.
>
> You're right.  I don't think I mentioned my distro.  I'm running
> MythBuntu 10.04.

Have you tried running a stock ubuntu or Xubuntu or even another plain
distro? I'm asking because I'm testing a new system right now with
mytbuntu 10.04 with "known good" hardware and it is not booting
reliable. I'm beginning to suspect a problem with mythbuntu and I will
try the system with a normal Xubuntu now.