[mythtv-users] Scheduling and NFL games

TJ Harris tjharris at weaselworkz.com
Mon Sep 13 16:24:22 UTC 2010

Now that we're back in the NFL season, I remember why I have four
tuners.   Unfortunately, due to some existing recording schedules
(Golf & US Open Tennis) and the "End Late" 60 minutes to avoid missing
game endings and overtime,  my four tuners were not enough and I
missed the one game I was most interested in.

So, I'm wondering what solutions others have come up with to handle
this.   What I'm looking for is:

Record ANY "NFL Football" on any channel at any time, End 60 minutes
late - unless there is another NFL Football recording immediately
after the first (i.e. don't record the same channel simultaneously).