[mythtv-users] xorg.conf for fx5200

mike at grounded.net mike at grounded.net
Tue Sep 14 04:20:33 UTC 2010

Ok, so, thanks to your input folks, I believe I have the right nvidia driver installed.

Found the wiki doc, found the drivers on nvidia, rebooted in level 3, ran the file, installed missing dependencies, no other problems.
Rebooted in level 5, see the new nvidia server settings was moved, probably because the old one was deleted, the new one installed, so ran it, but get the same error?

"You do not appear to be using the NVIDIA X driver"

Thing is, I DID say Yes to the installer option about wanting to install it as a driver or not.

What am I missing?