[mythtv-users] OT: Google - big brother? or I going mad?

Ronald Frazier ron at ronfrazier.net
Wed Sep 15 11:50:39 UTC 2010

> There are ways to get truly free credit information about yourself, but they are intentionally made hard to locate.

Yep, they are as hard to locate as entering "free credit report" (with
or without quotes) in google and hitting "I'm Feeling Lucky". That
takes you to AnnualCreditReport.com, the official website for the
government mandated once-a-year free credit report.

Is it me, or has our off-topic thread now gone off-topic...talking
about credit reports, the english language, and Linus Torvalds'
citizenship :-)

--
Ron