[mythtv-users] Deleted channel keeps returning

Rick ve1gn at nb.sympatico.ca
Wed Sep 15 12:08:20 UTC 2010

I have a channel that has been discontinued by Starchoice Satellite.  It
is no longer listed by Schedules Direct.  I removed the channel and
program info from mythconverg.  When mythfilldatabase runs the channel
and all programinfo returns.  I'm thinking this has something to do with
Schedules Direct but I'm not sure.  Any ideas how to permanently remove
the channel or is this a Schedules Direct problem?

Rick