[mythtv-users] xorg.conf for fx5200

Greg Oliver oliver.greg at gmail.com
Thu Sep 16 03:37:34 UTC 2010

On Wed, Sep 15, 2010 at 10:31 PM, mike at grounded.net <mike at grounded.net> wrote:
> BTW, looks like something I did changed the ld.so.conf file;
>
> # more ld.so.conf
> /usr/lib/nvidia-graphics-173.14.27
> include ld.so.conf.d/*.conf
> inlcude /usr/lib/*
>
> I had added the last line but the patch I tried or something else added the first line.

You should not need to, but run 'ldconfig', and see if that helps..
It was looking in the right place for the library already though, so I
do not se how it can.  Do a long listing on your libvdpau.so.1.0.0
file to make sure it is not a dead symlink we're working with...

If that fails, force yum to reinstall the vdpau library and see if the
file sizes differ before and after..

??  Somehow either nvidia clobbered fedora, or fedora clobber nvidia it seems..