[mythtv-users] OT: Google - big brother? or I going mad?

Brian Wood beww at beww.org
Thu Sep 16 20:38:40 UTC 2010

On Thursday, September 16, 2010 02:28:14 pm Jeff Jensen wrote:

> Regretfully yes - but when she caught me I simply said I
> was recording it for the committer group (I explained they
> had remote snooping ability into the system).

Everyone cheered some years back when EZPass records were used to help solve a kidnap/murder case in NJ.

Then attorneys started asking for the same type of records for divorce cases.

Kind of hard to know where to draw the line, probably best to not start down that road in the first place, even if a
murderer did go free.