[mythtv-users] MySQL Tuning Script

James Crow crow.jamesm at gmail.com
Fri Sep 17 12:03:01 UTC 2010

On Thu, Sep 16, 2010 at 5:07 PM, Tom Lichti <redpepperracing at gmail.com> wrote:
> On Thu, Sep 16, 2010 at 5:03 PM, Robert McNamara
> <robert.mcnamara at gmail.com> wrote:

>>> Was that supposed to be a URL?
>>>
>>> Tom
>>
>> It is a URL.
>>
>> Robert
>
> Whoops...I forgot .pl is a domain...

Why was that script not on the Wiki? It would have saved me some time.
In my searching for MySQL tuning I never saw it. I have added a link
to it on the Wiki. The settings that are in the Wiki now were taken
from a thread on this list that occurred in 2004. They may or may not
still be accurate for modern systems.

Cheers,
James