[mythtv-users] Getting started questions

Richard Morton richard.e.morton at gmail.com
Sat Sep 18 21:56:15 UTC 2010

With regard to wireless... by all means try it if you have the kit lying
around but be prepared to run a cable or use powerline networking cause if
you live near a microwave, someone with a degreded rectifier on a car or
anything wlse that causes interference you will experience dropouts and
stutters.