[mythtv-users] EPG not working in LiveTV

Andrew C. Stadt acstadt at stadt.ca
Sun Sep 19 01:35:29 UTC 2010

  Updated my to the latest trunk today and I no longer have access to
the guide from inside livetv anymore.  I'm not seeing any obvious errors
in my configuration, and have tried it both with and without "continue
playback when embedded" set and still no luck.

Turned on verbose logging for the database and not seeing anything
obvious errors, though a number of queries returned 0 rows (primarly
'eventcmd...' queries and the like).

Any suggestions on where to look further?

Thanks in Advance,

Andrew.