[mythtv-users] xorg.conf for fx5200

mike at grounded.net mike at grounded.net
Mon Sep 20 23:32:19 UTC 2010

> one of the motherboards they built using bad capacitors and causes many
> issues including no or weird video. I have three that I was able to get

Good call, very true. In fact, this mobo was in my going to the trash pile but I gave it one more shot.
Once fired up, it always seemed to run fine but getting it started, to boot up, was always a challenge.
I have since put it into it's new case, with a new power supply and so far, it's been acting as well as it should.