[mythtv-users] 0.24 Feature Freeze and Release Timeline

Chris Pinkham cpinkham at bc2va.org
Tue Sep 21 05:34:07 UTC 2010

* On Mon Sep 20, 2010 at 02:05:02PM +1200, Robin Gilks wrote:
> According to Changeset 25803, LATM support was removed - the release notes
> for 0.24 at http://www.mythtv.org/wiki/Release_Notes_-_0.24 confirm this.
>
> Is this still the case or have I missed a commit in the last 4 weeks? I
> ask (yet again) as that chops at least  one country (NZ) out of the loop
> altogether since we can't test much broadcast TV with no audio!!

I believe Janne was working on a solution to this, but I haven't heard
back yet from when I pinged him earlier today about it.

Needless to say, we've decided not to package up a set of Beta tarballs,
as my other email indicates, so if he is working on it, he probably has
a little bit more time now.

--
Chris