[mythtv-users] osd-description/keybinding configuration issue or error?

Markus Schulz msc at antzsystem.de
Wed Sep 22 07:24:54 UTC 2010

hello,
i'm using svn-trunk (26423) with arclight theme. In LiveTV i can press
"O" to get the full show-description on OSD-Screen.
If i'm view a recording i found no way to get these description again.
Pressing "O" opens the playback menu (like pressing "M") which was a
duplicate key binding, pressing "I" twice gives only the short-text
without show-description.

The same happens to mythvideo, i found no way to get the description.
Pressing "O" opens playback menu (like "M"), pressing "I" twice shows
only the season-number and title.

Looks like a bug. Or missed i some new configuration items?

msc