[mythtv-users] "Stuck" Recording In Mythweb

Erik Sejr esejr at wildroseinternet.ca
Sat Sep 25 14:22:29 UTC 2010

 Hello,
My mythweb has been acting a little strange for some time now. Under the
upcoming recordings list, a show appears as "Currently Recording" since
September 12. It is not currently recording anything, as the machine has
a single source for recordings and is otherwise working normally. This
recording does not appear in the "Watch Recordings" selection menu on
the front end, nor does it appear in the "Upcoming Recordings" list on
the frontend.

If I click the link "Currently Recording: Edit" in mythweb I get brought
back to the listings page, and the error "Warning: Unknown Program" pops
up. The same happens when I click the link for the title of the program.

Is there any way to remove this "stuck" recording from mythweb?

Thanks,
Erik