[mythtv-users] Recording of 0.00 GB in size

Adam Jimerson vendion at gmail.com
Sun Sep 26 00:40:25 UTC 2010

On Sat, Sep 25, 2010 at 8:08 PM, Adam Jimerson <vendion at gmail.com> wrote:

> Andrew Cagney wrote:
> > Ah the 950q ...
> > http://www.mythtv.org/pipermail/mythtv-users/2010-January/279912.html
> >

> Thanks for digging up that link for me, I'll try the second workaround,
> the first doesn't seam to be that viable to me.  If this really is an
> upstream problem any word on it?

Or maybe not, I don't know if it is just the information that that links to
is just outdated or if it is something Arch Linux does to MythTV but in both
/etc/conf.d/mythbackend and /etc/rc.d/mythbackend there is not "script"
section, there is a section for start up options for the backend but I don't
think that would be what I am looking for.  If it helps I am using the
0.23-fixes branch looks like svn number is 25574.