[mythtv-users] FW: How to configure analogue video capture - Fusion HDTV DVB-T Plus

Anthony Giggins seven at seven.dorksville.net
Tue Sep 28 12:57:39 UTC 2010

On 27 September 2010 23:12, Anthony Rooney <rooneyo at iinet.net.au> wrote:

> Hi
>

> Any help anyone?  Someone must have connected an analogue port on a DVB-T
> card somewhere?
>

> Kind Regards
>

> Anthony

I would just ignore that "error" I've set this up in the past but I never
did get audio capture working on the card, but I haven't tried since Fedora
10, you can just open Live TV on that input or setup a custom rule to record
from it for s set period.

I was thinking about reusing the analogue input for some sort of CCTV
probably using zoneminder and a dodgy old av based webcam I have lieing
around as long as I can DVB record and analogue record at the same time on
the card, which I also have not tested yet.

Cheers,

Anthony