[mythtv-users] Mythweb "Direct Download" Issue

CTD ctd at minneapolish3.com
Wed Sep 29 01:57:13 UTC 2010

Greeting everyone,

I have had mythweb and myth up for years now, but after some recent
system update the "direct download" feature is not working.  Instead of
downloading the mpeg file it appears to be downloading the mythweb perl
script and not the actual recording file.  I though I updated all my
apache directives as needed for mythweb, but I must have something wrong.

The first several lines of the perl script file that are downloaded
instead of the recording are:

#!/usr/bin/perl -w
#
# This is the perl-based module handler.  It is the counterpart of
mythweb.php
#
# @url       $URL$
# @date      $Date$