[mythtv-users] Whole "watch recordings" section empty but recording rules still in place and working

R. G. Newbury newbury at mandamus.org
Wed Sep 29 18:02:32 UTC 2010

On 09/29/2010 05:44 AM, Mike Perkins wrote:
> OLO wrote:
>>
>> ad. FIRST
>>
>> still got some space left (it fills up slowly as the backend is recording
>> but when problem ocured there was much more space)
>> df -h
>> Filesystem Size Used Avail Use% Mounted on
>> /dev/sda1 227G 210G 5.2G 98% /

I forgot to mention. This is FAR to close to being full, for a running
mythbox. You really need to think about splitting the system.
Put a small drive (30-40Gig) drive into the system, and dedicate the big
one to video storage.

You can even run myth from a USB memory key. Needs about 8 Gig for a
minimal myth setup, without all the bloat which ends up on our usual
systems.

Geoff