[mythtv-users] backend forgets to record

Michael T. Dean mtdean at thirdcontact.com
Wed Sep 29 23:53:12 UTC 2010

  On 09/28/2010 11:58 PM, Brian J. Murrell wrote:
> On Mon, 2010-09-27 at 23:21 -0400, Michael T. Dean wrote:
>> It's almost definitely the socket errors.
> Now that sounds a lot more plausible to me.  Any idea on the nature of
> the socket errors?  I get those out of the blue.

Unfortunately, a lot of users gets these and it seems no one has yet
determined the cause, so I have a feeling they will exist, again, like
last time, until Daniel K (or, possibly one of the other devs) upgrades
to an OS version on hardware/system where they become prevalent.  It's
hard for those of us who aren't really seeing them to do much about
them.  :(

Mike