[mythtv-users] Arclight missing status icons

Tom Dexter digitalaudiorock at gmail.com
Thu Sep 30 13:08:57 UTC 2010

On Thu, Sep 30, 2010 at 8:50 AM, Thomas Börkel <thomas at boerkel.de> wrote:
> HI!
>
> I am using 0.23.1 on Gentoo.
>
> I like the Arclight theme, but I noticed several status icons are
> missing in the Watch Recordings Screen.
>
> For example: Watched, Flagged, Bookmark.
>
> Is this normal or is there something wrong with my setup?
>
> Thanks!
>
> Thomas

I used Arclight for while after upgrading to 0.23.1 and really liked
it, but noticed the exact same thing.  That's what made me end up
going back to Mythbuntu.

Note however that it does actually have the Watched setting, only (if
I remember correctly) it's an N next to those that are NOT watched.
The others however do appear to be missing.

I'm on Gentoo as well, but I don't think there's anything wrong there.
 I think the theme just doesn't have those.  I especially couldn't do
without seeing what I have bookmarked...gotta have that one.

Tom