[mythtv-users] ical-Link in mythweb

Justin Johnson justin.johnson3 at gmail.com
Thu Sep 30 13:56:27 UTC 2010

On Thu, Sep 30, 2010 at 8:14 AM, Stefan G. Weichinger <lists at xunil.at> wrote:

> Has anyone managed to display the upcoming recordings on a
> android-smartphone? I mean, inside the calendar, not via mythweb itself.
>
> ? Stefan

The link on the page is generated incorrectly, at least for me. The
right URL is:
http://<hostname>/mythweb/ical/tv/upcoming?skip_conflicts&skip_duplicates&skip_deactivated&

Note the flags on the end can be modified to suit your needs. I use
this link to let Google Calendar crawl my upcoming recordings, I
allowed access to the directory without authentication for
googlebot.com domains. Also make sure you have this patch applied
http://svn.mythtv.org/trac/ticket/7270 in order to set the timezone.
Looks like it's gone into trunk but is not in .23-fixes.
--Justin Johnson