[mythtv-users] MCEUSB IR receiver flashes along with HDD activity

Ian Evans dheianevans at gmail.com
Fri Apr 1 07:28:34 UTC 2011

I have an IR receiver that came with an HA-IR-01SV remote. Seems to be
working fine so far and I'll have to see if I can get a Harmony 300
working with it.

Anyway, I noticed that the red LED in the IR receiver keeps flashing
at different rates. After a few minutes, I realized it was flashing at
the same time and tempo as the HDD activity LED.

Anyway to get it to stop mimicking the HDD LED? I don't mind it
flashing when I use the remote, but as it's in a bedroom I could
really do without it flashing during any hard drive activity.

Thanks.