[mythtv-users] HDHR suddenly blank

bhaskins bhaskins at chartermi.net
Sat Apr 2 23:57:53 UTC 2011

This is on two different myth backends which I program through mythweb.
Both were working very well but now all recordings are blank.
The backend status is just like it was, showing the the selected
recording(s) are being
recorded, then finished, etc.
Then the recorded programs section shows the program as recorded but
with the infamous 'B' at the end and no directory entries are created.
Needless to say live tv can not get a lock on any channel.
I can watch all programs using the HDHR config program with VLC and that
seems to be just as before.
Any chance that my cable company has come up with some new dirty trick?
If not, I'm missing something!
Thanks for any ideas