[mythtv-users] mythweb broken by latest update

Greg Woods greg at gregandeva.net
Mon Apr 4 20:54:06 UTC 2011

Yesterday I did a "git pull" in my main mythtv source directory, and
another one in mythtv/mythweb. I did copy the mythweb files into the
production server, and do the usual "make distclean && ./configure
[options] && make && make install. Yes I restarted mythbackend and httpd
after doing this. But now mythweb no longer works, and instead puts up
these errors:

User Notice at /var/www/html/mythweb/classes/MythBackend.php, line 97:
!!NoTrans: Incompatible protocol version (mythweb=64, backend=65)!!

User Notice at /var/www/html/mythweb/classes/MythBackend.php, line 121:
!!NoTrans: Failed to set php timezone to !!

User Notice at /var/www/html/mythweb/classes/MythBackend.php, line 97:
!!NoTrans: Incompatible protocol version (mythweb=64, backend=65)!!

Warning at /var/www/html/mythweb/modules/tv/upcoming.php, line 91:
!!NoTrans: Invalid argument supplied for foreach()!!

Anyone have any idea what I might have done wrong or what I need to do
to get mythweb working again?

Thank you,
--Greg