[mythtv-users] HDHomerun and 0.24

Ian Evans dheianevans at gmail.com
Tue Apr 5 06:31:31 UTC 2011

On Tue, Apr 5, 2011 at 2:06 AM, Raymond Wagner <raymond at wagnerrp.com> wrote:
> That's because you have multiple virtual tuners defined for the first
> input on the HDHR.  The scheduled recording took the first virtual
> tuner, and your live tv session took the second.  Since there are
> multiple recordings occurring on a single tuner, that tuner remains
> locked to that multiplex.  You have to either manually switch inputs, or
> you have to tell the frontend to 'avoid conflicts with recordings', at
> which point it would pull the first available tuner starting from the
> bottom of the list instead of the top.

I tried switching inputs and that didn't work for me. It would just
stay on the same one.

Checked off "Avoid conflicts between Live TV and scheduled shows" in
Frontend->setup->general and that did the trick.

Thanks for your help. Now if only I can figure out how to reinsert the
hair I pulled out. :-)