[mythtv-users] MythWeb, FlowPlayer and StreamNotFound

Glenn Harris gharris at eklo.com
Wed Apr 6 16:30:39 UTC 2011

On Fri, Feb 18, 2011 at 8:24 AM, Sean Hanna <sean.hanna.2733 at gmail.com> wrote:
>> On 2/16/2011 11:13 PM, jmk wrote:
>> > Hi,
>> >
>> > I had a need to check a video tonight remotely and attempted to use
>> > MythWeb's Flash functionality. Unfortunately, when I click on the
>> > snapshot to play the video I see the following error:
>> >
>> > 200, Stream not found, NetStream.Play.StreamNotFound, clip: '[Clip]
>> > 'http://localhost:4304//mythweb/pl/stream/6021/1237912940.flv''
>> >

> I have the same Issue, yet FFMPEG is installed.  Funny thing is it works perfectly from a laptop, or another PC (in and out of my network), but when I try to view on my phone or Galaxy Tab, I get that exact error.  Anyone have any ideas??

Is your Apache error log is showing something like:
    Digest: uri mismatch <full url> does not match request-uri <url
without servername>

If so, it apparently has to do with the way the Android browser
(w/flash) requests digest authenticated files, then mod_rewrite gets
involved and apache gets cranky.

I was able to work-around this problem by disabling authentication for
.flv streams.  The directive is in the sample apache mythweb config
file, but it is commented out:
<LocationMatch .*/pl/stream/[0-9]+/[0-9]+.flv>
    Allow from all
</LocationMatch>
I added the .flv part to make me slightly better about disabling authentication.

--Glenn