[mythtv-users] XBMC Mythtv Frontend Plugin

Aaron aaron at rb303.net
Fri Apr 8 16:20:20 UTC 2011

There are other options to make XBMC a nice front end.. I use
MMythicalLibrarian, it basically runs a script on the myth backend
which converts the data to a proper season/episode number and imports
it into XBMC, they update automatically and show up under 'TV Shows"
in XBMC

My ultimate wish would be to make XBMC a native front end client for
MythTV... With others starting in on the XBMC PVR settings, Myth
doesn't seem to have anyone working on their "plugin" :(

Just to note, if anyone tries the XBMC PVR alpha's, be prepared, it
will wreak havoc on your system. I had to rebuild my box.