[mythtv-users] Real-time priority threads

Jan Ceuleers jan.ceuleers at gmail.com
Sat Apr 9 09:00:54 UTC 2011

On 09/04/11 10:33, Jan Ceuleers wrote:
> Ever since this upgrade (from 0.23-fixes to 0.24-fixes) I get stuttering
> video. This is a Via Epia EN, playing back SD MPEG2 video recorded with
> Hauppauge PVR-150 or HVR-1900 encoders.
>
> I also can't get XvMC to work, but I don't think I needed it prior to
> the upgrade either.

I should have mentioned that during playback, CPU usage never exceeds
55%. The CPU frequency scaling governor is ondemand, but setting it to
performance does not help. The PCI latency timers are set the same as
they were under 0.23-fixes.

Josu, I'm not sure that my problem is the same as the one mentioned in
the ticket you linked to. I have this problem with SD MPEG2 content; I
don't have any HD content.

Thanks, Jan