[mythtv-users] My mythweb shows me only new, mythfrontend only old recordings :-(

Christoph Paul chx at cvmx.net
Sun Apr 10 16:12:29 UTC 2011

Am 10.04.2011 um 17:16 schrieb Kenni Lund:
> 2011/4/10 Christoph Paul <chx at cvmx.net>:

> Using EIT? On around the same day - the 7th of April (depending on
> timezone), a Danish DVB-C provider started sending invalid characters
> Try to check for NULL characters in your recorded table, something
> like the following should do it:
> SELECT chanid,starttime,title FROM recorded WHERE title LIKE '%\0%' OR
> subtitle LIKE '%\0%' OR description LIKE '%\0%' LIMIT 10;
Kenni, the select returned an empty set. So I also cleaned up all channels from the channel
or program table, that I set invisible - but no luck :-(

I also turned on database logging, and saw a
MSqlQuery::exec(DBManager2) SELECT recorded.chanid,recorded.starttime,re... sign <<<< Returns 180 row(s)
very similar select whether frontend or mythweb, both returning 180 rows.  As much as *.mpg in my /storage.
I see 19 recordings in the web and maybe 161 in myth frontend.

Best Regards & Thanks, Christoph