[mythtv-users] Is tv_grab_uk_rt working for anybody?

Thomas Boehm mythtv-users at lists.boehmi.net
Mon Apr 11 16:49:13 UTC 2011

----- Original Message -----
> Do you have a video source configured called "uk_rt"?

Yes, of course ;-)

> I've not seen any recent reports of the grabber not working.
>
> Note that the current stable release of XMLTV is 0.5.59, and that
> there were timezone check issues with earlier XMLTV versions (pre
> 0.5.57) and some early 6.0x versions of the Date::Manip Perl library
> that XMLTV uses.
>
> It would be helpful if you could run the grabber manually from the
> command prompt (in non-quiet mode) and provide the library versioning
> info printed at the start of the STDERR output to check the versions
> of the core and other important libraries that XMLTV uses.

This could be the problem. I have 0.5.56-1 installed from the Ubuntu repository. I'll try to install 0.5.59 tomorrow. For now I restored the backup of my database which I made before I played around with xmltv. If it still doesn't work I will run it manually and post the requested outputs.

Thanks so far
Thomas