[mythtv-users] Is tv_grab_uk_rt working for anybody?

Thomas Boehm mythtv-users at lists.boehmi.net
Tue Apr 12 16:48:03 UTC 2011

----- Original Message -----
> I'll try it tomorrow on my backend and let mythfilldatabase run the
> script...

Just to let everybody know, the problem has been solved by installing 0.5.59.

First I had a lot of duplicate recordings, but these disappeared by enabling EIT scan, which I enabled because I few channels were not on Radio Times.
Works so much better than only with the EIT data. All predefined searches in Mythweb (New Titles, Premieres, etc.) work now...

Thanks for the help
Thomas