[mythtv-users] hours to edit channels?

Eric Sharkey eric at lisaneric.org
Wed Apr 13 13:37:51 UTC 2011

On Wed, Apr 13, 2011 at 9:20 AM, Mark Lord <mythtv at rtr.ca> wrote:
> On 11-04-13 08:59 AM, Stephen Otto wrote:
>>
>> It would be great to be able to go to SD's website and select all the
>> channels. Then to go to Mythweb and look at a matrix of tuners and channels
>> where I could check boxes for which channels go to with each tuner.
>
> That's way too sensible.

I'd like to see some additional flags associated with each channel,
and then have tuners be able to require the presence or absence of
such flags.

With Stephen's proposal, adding a new tuner could be time consuming
since you would need to say for that tuner which channels it gets, but
if instead I could add a new firewire tuner and just say "it sees
everything but the channels with the 5C flag", that would be great.

Eric