[mythtv-users] SOLVED: MythTV vs. Windows Media Center

Yan Seiner yan at seiner.com
Thu Apr 14 03:49:44 UTC 2011

brianr69 at gmail.com wrote:

> My rum and coke is sitting on it right now!  It works perfectly.
Whatever works for you....  Enjoy your rum and coke.

--
My car is Japanese. My Vodka is Russian. My pizza is Italian. My kebab is Turkish. My democracy is Greek. My wine is French. My coffee is Brazilian. My language is English. My movies are American. My music is African. My beers are German. My shirt is Indian. My oil is Saudi Arabian. My tv is Taiwanese. My country's politics are Byzantine. My rifle is Czech. My shoes are Chinese.  My math is Arabic, my writing Latin. And you complain that your neighbor is Mexican?