[mythtv-users] SOLVED: MythTV vs. Windows Media Center

Paul Friedrichsmeyer infinisource at gmail.com
Thu Apr 14 16:37:52 UTC 2011

Funny, this went to my spam box.  If Myth works for you great, if not, move
on which obviously you did, but don't complain about it for all the world to
see.  Maybe the reason why you never received a response from the list was
HOW you presented yourself to the group.  Just a thought.

Open Source Software is not without it's faults (same can be said about
Microsoft Software).  I wish you luck in Windows World.  I personally tried
Media Center and detested the fact that I was not in control of the
recordings as the file types themselves were DRM'd to hell and back.  That's
why I chose to work through setting MythTV up 2 years ago.