[mythtv-users] find orphans.py question

Roald roalda at gmail.com
Thu Apr 14 18:51:06 UTC 2011

On Wed, Apr 13, 2011 at 8:46 PM, Michael T. Dean
<mtdean at thirdcontact.com> wrote:
> Please let us know what regular problems you're finding so that we can
> fix our broken code that leaves orphaned files.

Since I exctract subtitles from my recording and dvdrips into
srt-files to get a better looking font for the subtitles I end up with
a bunch of srt-files in both the recordings and mythvideo dirs. These
are never deleted, I often clean up a lot of these.

Granted, this is not really a Mythtv-problem (and no broken code)
since I create these files myself, but it would probably not be much
of a patch to insert code to delete .srt-files at the same time that a
recording or a video is deleted.

--
Roald Amundsen