[mythtv-users] LIRC and MythBuntu 10.10

Greg Hormann ghormann at alumni.indiana.edu
Sun Apr 17 22:55:43 UTC 2011

On Sat, Apr 16, 2011 at 11:35 AM, David Linville
<dlinvill at networksdown.com> wrote:
> I avoided these errors and the failed recordings by adding the following
> parameter to the lirc_zilog module.  This worked since I was only using the
> hd-pvr to send IR to the cable box.
>
> options lirc_zilog tx_only=1

Thanks to Jarod, David, Mark and others.  My system seems stable now
using an HD-PVR (with blaster) and a MCE remote.  (I never got back to
testing the serial fix, and since it is "working" I'm not going to
mess with it.)  I've attempted to contribute some of my learnings back
to the MythTV wiki.

Greg.