[mythtv-users] iPad Remote Control - Developers Wanted

Matt Emmott memmott at gmail.com
Fri Apr 22 02:12:17 UTC 2011

On Thu, Apr 21, 2011 at 9:14 PM, Ben Curtis <mythtv at nosolutions.com> wrote:

> Hi All,
>
> I'm finishing up the designs and functional specifications for MythTV
> Remote, an iPad remote control for MythTV. You can see screenshots here:
>
> http://nowsci.com/news/20110421/mythtv-remote-for-ipad-ios/
>
> While I can certainly complete this project on my own, time is always the
> limiting factor. Anyone on the list an Apple developer that is interested in
> taking some of the modules once I get the foundation put together?
>
> Thanks,
> Ben

At the risk of taking this off-topic, will it have the following features?
* Stream recordings to ipad (a must have these days IMHO)
* Bi-directional communication like MythDroid
* auto-discovery of front-ends
* A skinnable interface

I've been waiting for the WebOS TouchPad to drop in June, but if a viable
iPad remote for Myth comes out that needs testers, I'll pick up a used iPad
on eBay and help out where I can (I'm a user, not a coder).