[mythtv-users] Is it possible to clear the "Next File" field in MythVideo for all videos?

Tom Flair lists at graniteskies.net
Sat Apr 23 11:20:52 UTC 2011

As above.  I have several movies (and TV episodes) that are have the "Next
File" field populated, sometimes in error.  This gets a little annoying if
one expects a movie to just end but suddenly the next movie (or episode)
starts playing.

I'd like to just clear the field for everything and manually populate that
field where required, since there really only should be 2 or 3 movies that
would require that to be set.  Is there an easy way to accomplish this?

Also, is there an option that I have overlooked so this field isn't
automatically populated again in a future scan?