[mythtv-users] Myth crashing

Richard Shaw hobbes1069 at gmail.com
Sun Apr 24 01:19:28 UTC 2011

Just started tonight. When trying to watch a recording at first the
sound would only play for a fraction of a second and then silence. If
I FFW or REW it would play for a fraction of a second and go silent
again.

Finally it crashed, but not just Myth, it knocked me back to GDM.

I don't see any recent updates that could have cause this behavior and
rebooting didn't help.

Searching through the logs the only thing suspicious thing I see is:
---
Application asked to unregister timer 0x0 which is not registered in
this thread. Fix application.
---
Over and over and over.

Anyone got any ideas?