[mythtv-users] frontend volume changes during ads

Ben Darby bendarb at gmail.com
Sat Apr 30 12:35:33 UTC 2011

Hi, I'm running myth 0.24-fixes on debian squeeze using alsa. I'm having
a problem that everytime an ad break starts the volume will reset to the
default setting when the ad break starts and then again when it stops.
The frontend log shows at both points:

AFD: Audio stream changed
AO: Opening audio device 'default' ch 2(2) sr 48000 sf signed 32 bit
reenc 0

Is there any way to stop this happening? as it is quite annoying when
the volume is set low and then it jumps up when an ad comes on.

Great work with mythtv, thanks ben.

--
ben darby <bendarb at gmail.com>