[mythtv-users] No "Analog Options" button for DViCO Fusion HDTV5 Gold card

Bob Shanteau rmshant at gmail.com
Sat Apr 30 21:19:55 UTC 2011

I have a DViCO FusionHDTV5 Gold capture card that has both DVB and
analog tuners, although both cannot be used at the same time. I was just
reviewing the mythTV docs and ran across this paragraph:

<http://www.mythtv.org/docs/mythtv-HOWTO-9.html>

"NOTE: If you have a dual digital/analog card, such as the pcHDTV cards
and some DViCO cards, then you should not configure this as two separate
cards. Configure the digital portion as a DVB card, then click on the
"Analog Options" button within the DVB configuration panel for the card
and configure the analog portion of the card there."

But I don't see an "Analog Options" button within the DVB configuration
panel. Am I missing something?

Bob Shanteau