[mythtv-users] MySQL related BE deadlocks - collective wisdom needed

Dave Badia dbadia at gmail.com
Wed Aug 3 00:43:34 UTC 2011

I’ve experienced a few deadlocks recently and opened ticket #9951.
There are 2 backtraces attached, would someone have a second to look
at those to see if my deadlocks are related to mysql as well?  I'm
happy to assist with testing/providing info as I can.

I have a general idea of how to interpret the backtrace but don’t know
how to identify which thread(s) actually caused the deadlock.

Thanks
Dave