[mythtv-users] Comcast CableCard Info

Ronald Frazier ron at ronfrazier.net
Wed Aug 3 00:46:30 UTC 2011

On Tue, Aug 2, 2011 at 4:12 PM, Ronald Frazier <ron at ronfrazier.net> wrote:
> Ah, crap. Looks like it was my fault. For the mythbuntu patch, I think
> I uploaded the 004 patch and called it 005. My mistake. I must have
> grabbed the wrong file off my system. The regular 0.24-fixes patch has
> the right code. I'll try to get this fixed shortly. Sorry

OK, I fixed version 005, but I've uploaded version 006 which has a few
additional tweaks.

I was also able to reproduce the tuning problem with the beta firmware
and have emailed the logs to Ceton. We'll see what they can figure out
for this. From the extra info in the logs, it looks to be the card
timing out while waiting for the cablecard to return the CCI info.
Whether it's the cablecard's fault or the InfiniTV 4's fault, I can't
say, but it certainly looks like it's something way out of my control.

--
Ron Frazier