[mythtv-users] Downloading artwork for single recording

Kevin Kuphal kkuphal at gmail.com
Sat Aug 6 18:22:53 UTC 2011

With the new metadata support in trunk/0.25, I have great coverart
downloading now for all my repeating recording rules.  I also have great
artwork in the video section, but I cannot seem to download artwork for
single recordings of movies that I have in my Watch Recordings list.  I've
set the inetref on each recording and run a metadata lookup job and it
doesn't download any artwork.  The mythmetadatalookup also doesn't appear to
touch these recordings in any mode (I'm afraid to run the "dangerous" mode)
and I don't see a way to tell it to download artwork for a single show.
 I've tried passing it the chanid/starttime but it doesn't add the artwork.

Any suggestions other than manually downloading the artwork and putting it
in the coverart folder?

Thanks,
Kevin

--