[mythtv-users] blue abstact theme

Richard Morton richard.e.morton at gmail.com
Tue Aug 9 11:21:11 UTC 2011

I think that blueabstract is a great simple and readble theme on a 24"tv
1920x1200px. I have two issues with it. One is the field length for
programme names etc and the other is some severe misalignment in mythmusic.
Generally it is great. I wish that the theme had a command received
indicator so when it received a keypress that the highlight could change
slightly while the processing/loading/nextstep is taking place. I don't know
if mythui supports this though.

Please excuse brevity and pistakes this email was composed on a mobile
phone.

Thanks and best regards,

Richard