[mythtv-users] mythweb on apahe2

Josu Lazkano josu.lazkano at gmail.com
Wed Aug 10 10:04:11 UTC 2011

Hello again, I am trying to configure the mythweb on my domain, but
there is no way.

I have a Debian Squeeze server with apache2, I configure the site this way:

# cat /etc/apache2/sites-available/mythtv
<VirtualHost *:80>
	ServerAdmin my_mail
	ServerName my_domain
	DocumentRoot /usr/share/mythtv/mythweb
	<Directory />
		Options FollowSymLinks
		AllowOverride All
	</Directory>
	<Directory /usr/share/mythtv/mythweb/>
		AllowOverride All
		Order allow,deny
		allow from all
	</Directory>

	ScriptAlias /cgi-bin/ /usr/lib/cgi-bin/
	<Directory "/usr/lib/cgi-bin">
		AllowOverride None
		Options +ExecCGI -MultiViews +SymLinksIfOwnerMatch
		Order allow,deny
		Allow from all
	</Directory>

	ErrorLog ${APACHE_LOG_DIR}/error.log

	# alert, emerg.
	LogLevel warn

	CustomLog ${APACHE_LOG_DIR}/access.log combined

</VirtualHost>

Then I enable the site with "a2ensite mythtv" and restart apache2.

When I access to the web page I have all the files as a index, here is
a screenshoot: http://i52.tinypic.com/2mm90mv.png

I have installed PHP5 on the server. How can I configure it?

Thanks and best regards.

--
Josu Lazkano