[mythtv-users] MythTV dependencies and Ron's Ceton patch

Ronald Frazier ron at ronfrazier.net
Wed Aug 10 17:26:31 UTC 2011

On Wed, Aug 10, 2011 at 11:41 AM, Tom Bongiorno <two.bits.11 at gmail.com> wrote:
> On Wed, Aug 10, 2011 at 11:09 AM, Ronald Frazier <ron at ronfrazier.net> wrote:
>>
> Is it the other way around?  I think it is trying to install .24.0+fixes
> from 2011.04.16 because that is the latest version of the unpatched
> libraries that it knows about, but I applied your patch to the .24.1+fixes
> source.

Oh, well maybe it is the other way around (it wants to downgrade). I'm
not 100% sure how to interpret that dependency output. I thought you
had just followed my mythbuntu instructions, which downloads the same
0.24-0 source which I'm pretty was used to build mythbuntu's default
copy of myth. If you downloaded 0.24-1 fixes straight from git, then
I'm not sure how that would have worked.

--
Ron Frazier