[mythtv-users] HD Home run in Melbourne Australia..

Sid Pharkus pharkus at gmail.com
Thu Aug 11 11:19:33 UTC 2011

I have the HDHR and have no problems with the channels. I'm in Canberra.

As a testament to the quality of the tuners, I have no antenna
whatsoever. I just have the coax cables that came supplied with the HDHR
plugged in. On days with bad weather I get some breakup on Tuner 1 so
I'll probably get a set of rabbit ears at some point.