[mythtv-users] Custom record for re-recording shows before a certain date

Ian Evans dheianevans at gmail.com
Fri Aug 12 13:28:47 UTC 2011

A while back I had a thread about a PSIP problem with one of the
networks I was recording.

"One show keeps going to descriptive audio in English AC3 2ch":

Since the show's in syndication. I thought I'd re-record the episodes
with the mislabelled audio tracks. They were all broadcast before June
23rd of this year.

Would a custom search like this do the trick?

Additional tables = ", recordedprogram"
Search phrase = "program.programid = recordedprogram.programid and
recordedprogram.starttime < "2011-06-23"